Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by doobysmkr, Mar 17, 2016.

1. I enjoy exotics, but for the most part I enjoy regs. With the exotics I tend to get real baked, I enjoy getting high and still being social when out with friends ( a lot of my friends can't smoke). Anyone agree, disagree

2. I'd rather be sober than smoke anything sub par, for me its about the taste and clean burn of the top shelf and not so much about getting super baked, you can always take less hoots of the good stuff if you want a similar high to what you get from regs.

3. All I can find in dispensaries is regs, or pretendo.

Dank is super rare here.

4. Hate to say it price and availability are factors but the regs are not sub par, the buzz is great. But I am not a connasure and I far from a weed snob. Lol

5. But I could easily become one!!!

6. I used to have a connect and would get a quarter for 10 bucks. It was pretty good. It was compressed, but it wasnt too seedy. It was perfect for blunts. I even smoked it bowls, it tasted more earthy, but i liked it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone can grow weed, but a verified business will definitely keep stock of many good grows. Small business for the retail outlet of cannabis is just taking form in equality for all. Hard to keep farming consistent when laws are anti-trust.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Peach