Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

regs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsandbooty, Apr 7, 2014.

1. can you grow regs without having to have all the expensive light nd equipment? how do you grow it lol cause i want cheap bud to make edibles but around here people only have dank and i heard its best to use regs when u make edibles

2. Who told you it was best to use regs when you make edibles lol

3. I've heard before too. That they will get you fucked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. no people use regs because its a better use of the weed but dank will make more potent edibles obviously

sent from under mi sensi tree

5. #5 Pogmoney, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    You get out what you put in. In growing and edibles

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. I heard that it doesn't matter if its fire or not, both are good to use.

Sent from my Z998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Reggie edibles will be potent as fuck if you use enough. I used an ounce of reg for a batch of brownies and everyone that took em got fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. People only use regs in edibles because you can get more at the same price as DAAANK