Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

regs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokers, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Well guys, kind of a unique question here. I always smoke dank.. I only smoked regs or mids like 3 times. But recently the cashflow hasn't been very good so I often am dry for dank. But yesterday I found out I have a connect for regs for 5 dollars a gram.. my friend bought some and it seedy and brown but decent.. definately blunt weed. But tbh I don't want to pick any up because the first thing my friends do in a sesh is compare weeds.. and really.. if someone I knew showed up with this kind of weed I would laugh. So my question blades is, would you care if your friend came over for a sesh with some nasty ass weed? I feel like I would get made fun of for this nasty ass weed.

2. Well if I was matching dank shit I would probably make them put in more, or I would pitch in less.

3. If its okay looking regs then people who you're
    Smoking out cant complain because beggars aren't choosers. if its brown then yeah, they can make fun of it.

4. never by brown weed. idc if it is cheap, brown weed isnt reg.

5. Damn yeah I mean the weed wasn't tooooo bad. Yeah it was seedy and brownish.. but it was fresh, and sticky and nugs (not bricked) but for 5 a gram I could smoke all day and never run out.

6. As long as you got a good amnt, it's all good.

7. Pick up a lot and make hash or something. Youll never know it was from shitty bud