Regs seem to provide fuller hits and last longer than dank bud in vaporizers??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jay-bird, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys. The vape I own is a VaporBros hands free model, but I don't think the vaporizer I use has anything to do with regs lasting longer. Do any of you notice this? This seems to defy logic as you would think regs are dryer than danker buds, thus lasting a lot shorter in a vaporizer.

2. I haven't noticed this personally, the more sticky my bud is, the longer it lasts.

3. Like they don't last hours every time but theres a lot of time that my dank lasts a lot shorter than the regs would have i dunno its weird.

4. This.

For example, I had some purp last week that was so stank you could smell it through the pill bottle i normally keep my stash in. Also, it was so sticky that after it had been ground up and put back in the stash bottle, it all stuck together rather than going about all crumbly-like.

Oh, and that was by far the longest solo sesh I've had with my eq yet. It wouldn't stop feeding me vapor.

With less dank stuff it seems like theres only about half to 3/4ths as much good vapor produced compared to a bowl of the same amount of dank.

5. maybe it has more moisture, i've noticed this sometimes too though. i'll have stuff that people will call schwag that just hits and hits

6. The dank you get may be more sativa? Sativas seem to not last as long since once you get the low temp thc there isn't as much left. Just a thought.

7. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']The dank you get may be more sativa? Sativas seem to not last as long since once you get the low temp thc there isn't as much left. Just a thought.[/quote]

Sativas tend to have higher levels of thc though.

I feel like whoever you got regs from rehydrated them and thats why they last forever

8. [quote name='"Nate489"']

Sativas tend to have higher levels of thc though.

I feel like whoever you got regs from rehydrated them and thats why they last forever[/quote]

Yes, and you get all that THC very quickly. As you try to vape more thoroughly, you find you can't. THC has one of the lower activating temps of the cannabinoids and because of this I find indicas last far longer. You'll get more THC per hit with sativas, but less hits overall.