Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regs, or mids? -CONFUSED-

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chsreds, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hello everyone from grasscity,

i am fairly new to smoking. got into it like 2 months ago, and where i live it tends to be very dry.

I need to know which order the types of weed go from least-great quality.

the dealer i go to usually rips me off, and he says:

Schwag,
    Mids,
    Regs,
    Dank,
    Dro.

I thought Regs was after schwag? Correct me if im wrong?
    Thanks!!
    :D

2. I guess it depends.. what do you get on the regular.. if thats better than some mids then.. mids<regs

3. Oh ok, damnit. This is so confusing xD

I just don't want to get ripped off, and in my case, I prefer quantity over quality.

Just a question, how much would a gram of mids be? (on average?)

4. #4 JoeyFeduka, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Totally depends on where you live.

Also, dro doesn't really mean it's gonna be AWESOME, it really means it was grown with hydroponics. Stuff grown with hydroponics can be shit just like anything else.

5. Okay, so Schwag is like the shittiest bud ever okay. Next up is Mids. Which is just a little better. and Regs is the best of the whole Commercial type thing. It's shit weed, but it's the best out of all of them.
    Dro means it's just hydroponically grown. Doesn't necessarily make it better than Dank.

6. this is just my opinion or experience...

mids are regs. regular weed. not too good, not too bad. they're just not super shitty. they'll be more green, and less seedy than shitty regs. the term "mids" is probably just a way of a dealer charging $25 on an eighth instead of 15 or 20. a gram of regs or mids should not be more than $5. of course this varies by location.

dro doesn't mean it's dank. it means it's grown hydroponically, yadda yadda search button 100 threads asking this question.

7. Regs-mids-crippy. Schwag and regs are the same thing, mids is the middle grade weed, better than regs but worse than crippy. Depending on your area it may not be called crippy but rather chronic, dro, dank etc.

8. A gram of dank around my area is usually 20/g.

mids 10/g.

shwag is 5/g.

9. #9 CinnaSquares, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Worst to best:

Schwag
    Regs/Mids
    Headies/Dank
    Exotics

Dro doesn't describe quality, just how it was grown.

Headies/Dank/Exotics- A lot of crystals, amazing smell, great quality bud. Usually goes for about 15$-20$ a gram or 60$ an 1/8.

Regs/Mids- Decent quality, probably still no seeds. Price really depends upon the area. They are usually around 30$ an 1/8 tho.

Schwag- The cheapest, shittiest weed you can get. Brown, seeds, stems, etc. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother buying it.