Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regret smoking later when your out of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I'm sitting here alone in my dorm room. Just got back from visiting home this past weekend. I have .5 of gooood dank and my chillum. I really want to smoke now (nothing to do for 3 hours) but I know if I do I won't be able to smoke later tonight.

Do you guys not smoke/really think hard about not smoking, just cause you know it would mean no weed later?

What do you usually do? I guess if I wanna get high, I should...but I ALWAYS do.

What do yall recommend? Thanks

2. smoke a one hitter and get buzzed now and smoke the rest later.

3. I second this

4. I third it, half a gram seems like a good amount for a small sesh now and decent one later

5. yeah just get a buzz from some of it and smoke the rest later. But what I usually do is end up smoking it all :smoke: unless I can't get anymore dank for awhile.

6. Yea, i realised i should have saved sum dank before i went on holiday, i got home two days ago and realised i will have to wait until a week from today until i can pickup again .. sucks :(

7. this exactly.

8. Eh, it happens. Think of it as a forced t-break.