Registered Mail

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SebG, Mar 10, 2005.

1. I just ordered some stuff from grasscity and I noticed that they recommend that you register your money order if you're going to pay by cash, which is what I did, but I didn't have enough money to register it at th moment so I just didn't and decided to take the risk. Has anybody done this too? Did ur money get stolen? I guess I'm just asking this cuz I'm scared that I took the risk of not paying those extra 7.50 at the postoffice to register my cash order and I'm all scared that my money's gonna get stolen and not get my stuff. Thanks dudes.

:confused:

2. I think they say that, cause money tends to disapear in the mail... registered mail comes with insurance I think

3. my bad, I misread, I thought he was sending cash...

you tricky bastards.

4. i ordered with cash, all it does is take a long time, but its worth it for these quality intruments of smoke :smoking: mine didnt get stolen or anything

5. I can assure you that SuperJoint runs a professional business with 10's of 1000's of satisfied customers. Anytime you mail cash anywhere, to anyplace, you should get it registered. That way it provides you with a way to track the payment and assure it arrives. :)