Regional Urgent Care Blows

Discussion in 'General' started by THCMikey, Aug 15, 2016.

1. So I got a job offer for a very well paying job. As long as my background and drug screening go through, I get the job. I won't go into specifics, but I was pretty confident I'd pass the drug screen. Two weeks ago I had a hair follicle test performed. The receptionist was incredibly rude. The nurse was super unsure about everything she was doing. Later that night I get a call, the nurse had forgotten to get a signature from me and they would have it at the front desk so I wouldn't be late for other job. Back into Urgent Care, the receptionist laughs at me because she has no idea what I'm talking about. I explain and sit in the waiting room for another hour to initial something. A week goes by and my job calls me asking if I did the drug test, to which I state yes. Apparently it had gotten cancelled and nobody could tell me or my employer why. So last Thursday I went in for a second hair follicle test (different receptionist, she was nice). The nurses forgets to send it that day, so it's a day late. I'm supposed to start my job Monday (today) so my employer calls Omega and asks if they can speed up the process, which of course they can't.

So here I am missing the first day of training because of their mistakes. Results are supposed to be in today and I'm hoping they're not cancelled again. A nurse claims it was because I had hair product in, but I really don't think that was why.

I hate Regional Urgent Care and their employees. End Rant.