Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regional Slang

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokin*Buddah, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Ive heard some prett cool/crazy slang for bud, joints, bongs and other weed related things, and ive noticed theres a pretty wide variety of stoners here from all over and i was wondering what all u guys use as slang or code in your regions
    Plz say where ur from wen replying

2. Regs- is schwag to regular bud

Kripy- KB, dank ect.

3. mersh = schwag
    mids = mids
    nugs = nugs

minnesota, usa

4. Where I'm from we call it weed. We smoke it too. :smoking:

5. socal

bizzy= bong
    bud=weed
    regs= mid range bud
    shwag=south of the border
    dank=club bud or better
    dub=gram/20sac
    joint=jay
    blunt=bleezie
    Oz=zip

did i answer the question right?

6. Lancaster County, PA (yes, in the farm country[yes we have amish neighbors])

towl bime = bowl time!
    ripken = eighth
    87 = regs <------|
    89 = middies <---| {As in Octane ratings}
    93 = headies <---|
    twig = lil joint
    bottle = bong
    whats up ya'll = hello.

7. well i don't know how "regional" any of these terms are, but the ones i know of that come to mind for weed & weights, prices grades of it are:
    weed
    sh#t
    mohtah
    pot
    bud
    sinse
    weight
    homegrown
    indo
    hydro
    skunk
    herb
    green
    leaf
    shake
    brick
    commercial
    nics
    eighths
    quarters
    dimes
    10 cent (etc.)
    kind
    chronic
    stuff
    nugs
    bag

and smoking it called
    sparking up
    baking
    basting
    firing up
    partaking
    toking
    partying
    indulging
    hitting
    burning
    getting toasted
    getting high
    getting buzzed
    getting wasted
    getting lit
    getting nice

but i've always liked to call weed "doodoo" and smoking it "going BOWLING" (get it? LOL)

8. northern california..bay area

trees=weed

9. Scotland we call weed:
    Grass
    Bud
    Skunk
    Weed
    Mull
    Thai
    Bush
    Ganja

Scotland we call solids:
    Black
    Hash
    Soap bar(horrible cake aka soap bar, poo bar, shit bar, cack bar, council weed)
    Pollen
    Slate
    Skuff

Too many folk in Scotland accept the soap bar and too much is sold here at high prices. If more people said "fuck off" to folk selling poo bar then our country would be a better toke zone for it.

Grass is soooo expensive here it makes me sick. I cant grow for at least 6 months till I get a place, till then its whatever comes along.

Right now Ive got a wee bit bud(quite weak but tastes ok), wee bit nice pollen and a wee bit of shit pollen. Hopefully I'll get a bit of nice homegrown for xmas.

10. oh... i forgot trees & ganja which reminds me, jamaicans call the finest herb the lamb's bread

the opposite of sinsemillia is con similia BTW

11. Richmond, Virginia (SCC, RIC, VIIC, and SSS slang)

dub slice- 1/4 of dank
    slice - 8th of dank
    half slice- half-8th of dank
    wee slice- gram of dank
    slug/blizzunt/bleezie/blizzow- blunt
    aypeetee- apartment
    fluid- alcohol
    whip- car
    fuegpiece/fuego/poder- lighter
    smokepiece- bowl/smoking apparatus
    anythingpiece - pretty much anything can be followed by piece
    dub quap - double quarter pounder from mcdonalds
    shred - throw down aggressively
    crush - to be sweet (I.E. that crushes, oh my god this bong is crushin', tom tom is crushing that watermelon, davey just crushed vincent in tetris, etc.)
    crushal - a combination of "crush" and "crucial", basically means crushably crucial.

NoVA (northern Virginia) slang:

cunt - blunt
    cazed - blazed
    sugs - nugs
    suggets - nuggets
    lunchin' - sketchin', freakin', geekin' (I.E. oh man Harold and Kumar had me so lunchin' yesterday when I was cazed) (actually has nothing to do with eating unless you are confusingly lunching on a food item, I.E. "I'm straight lunchin on these chili dogs, bro."

I could come up with such a longer list for more Richmond slang, but I'm so wasted right now fuck it.

12. I'm a conniaseur when it comes to names. I call every bit of bud I get by its proper strain name. If it is a long name, it depends on my mood. Such as:

Southern AfghanixHawaiian Kush.. On some days I'll spell that fucker out to the bitter end. On other days I'll say 'Afghan by Kush strain'

When I get back into smoking this upcoming year I am going to take pictures and document every bit of weed I come across.

Also, when I don't have a strain name, I revert back to my simple caveman lingo.

There is no such thing as bad weed, but weak weed is Myrssh (i.e, Mersh, Regs)

Potent weed is called 'Mongolian Mind Circus'.. lol, I kid. I kid. I always tend to revert between 'Really good stuff' or I just call it whatever everybody else is. "Hey, wanna smoke some chronic?" "Yea, I'll smoke some chronic.".. It always sounds better as "Really Good Weed", to me, though.

Just remember:

There is no such thing as bad weed.

13. This is demented...... we don't have a grading system slang in the UK, 'cos as far as I'm aware, the gear is always either very good, or not worth a fuck. We've always just called it 'gear', 'dope', or 'weed'.

Anyone here know what a dry lung is?;)

14. lol, then "gear" is part of your slang.

And I'm guessing that a dry lung is the device with the bag attached to the bottom?

'Round here, people I chill with just talk up our bud if it's good, or bad talk other's bud if it's bad.

"Man, this weed will destroy you!"
    "Dude, his stuff is shit."
    Etc etc

But my brother and his people use chronic and all that jazz. Whatever.

15. mids=bush, or reggie bush, or bush
    lows=bunk, shake, dirt
    high's=fire
    small sack=skeet
    blunt=L
    4g=dub
    2g=dime,tubbins
    1/8= half
    ounce=o

16. how the fuck does half = 1/8?

17. Northern California.

Shwag=Bammer
    Good bud=Fire
    Excellent bud=Rope

18. In my are (NE ohio) some terms we use are:
    To tell someone you wanna smoke- "I'm in the game"
    tell someone your high- "outer limits"
    other terms we use for gettin high- "watchin cable" "dark troll" "millenium falcon"

I went to a private school so we had to use code words to let each other know what was up that night. There were small classes and a lot of kids were lame so this way we could talk freely. Everyone knew who the stoners were, but this way they couldnt be sure what we were talking about. HA all those names came from different times we got stoned and something funny happened so we started using those sayings.

19. Around Central Mass. the most popular slang is

Weed=Bud, Herb, Trees, Weed

Dank=Headies, Dank, One Hit Shit (if wicked good dank)

Regular=KB, Kind Bud, Beasters

Mids=Mids

Schwag=Fuck that, I dont ever have anything to do with it haha

Ounce=O, Zip, Z

1/8th=1/8th, Slice (i hate this one)

All the other amounts are just called by their normal names usually

20. weed-86,89,93,mid,reggie,trees,green,work,bussiness,kill
    blunt-goose or goo or just say blunt
    joint-j

zone,zip,whole or just say ounce
    d bag
    dub sack