Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

regional names for good bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lurkalot, May 11, 2010.

1. something ive noticed is theres always a name for your standard dank. where I'm from in virginia we call it chronic, in maryland they call it kinebud or KB. new york city they call it haze, in flordia its crip. what do you call it?

2. In London amongst my 'people' we call it piff. But it can be used otherwise, as in, that girl is piff (good looking).

3. So far I like what they call BC Bud the best, "Beasters."

4. Up here in NY we call medical grade chronic and really good bud we call beasters, headies, or dank :D

5. Southern New York we call it piff or fire. Good sativa is referred to as haze, and good indica is just kush.

6. Upstate New York we call it chronic.