Regional Forums

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by xLively, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regional Forums with State Sub-Forums would be a great idea. :)

2. Since this is an international forum and a good proportion of our audience is not even in the US, this would both be unfair and unweildly. The topic has been brought up before and kiboshed. If we made forums for each US State, we'd have to make forums for practically every European and African country, and then there's the rest of North America, Central and South America, plus Australia. In fact I'd bet there's at least one user in Antartica too. I'm sure there's stoners up at McMurdo.

3. No, sorry but i think the US presidential elections forum is quite enough :rolleyes: i highly doubt there's going to be another load of forums for every state, and why...what for :confused: 2 threads a year saying wooo Texas yeeeeee :laughing:

Also this forums is hosted in Amsterdam, not the US.

There's plenty of forums where they do things like this, go there if you have to talk to people in your own state :p

Also there's a dozan threads called *instert state name here* tokers. If your states not there make one, but if you search i'm sure you will find something good :)

And yeh what Wild Will said is correct.

4. Sadly most people on this forum don't know how to search

5. I know :( Apprentice Tokers is a great example, there's a sticky about drug tests and still....they insist they must have there own thread :rolleyes:

6. Yup, this. :cool:

If you'd like to chat with folks from your area, a Social Group is the best way to go about it. You can create your own social group or join an existing one by clicking on the "Community" button to the right of User CP and then "Social Groups". :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.