Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggies vs Dank....which should I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I know the obvious answer may seem like dank. But reggies are especially cheap where I live...I can get 10-12g of reggies for $20. Usually they are okay and get the job done. Or I could get 1 gram of dankity dank for the same price....what should I do? I like how I can get more out of the reggies but nothing can match the high from some good kush.

2. Sometimes quantity is better than quality.

3. make edibles?

4. if hes asking whether ot not to get dank or reggies. i doubt he knows how to make edibles, i would get the dank though quality is number 1 in my book. i dont like having a shitty high

5. "Quality over quantity." trust me in the long run having the best weed, is just simply the best. you will never get quality highs from shwag/mids, smoke some fire out of a good bong/vape. There is nothing better.

6. good point. yea as far as smoking def dank, smoking other stuff is just meh to me.

7. yeah but OP, if you think youre down for it, i would get the reggies to try making edibles at least once to see if you can or if you like it. get some schwag and like a gram of dank so you have something good to smoke

8. 12 grams for 20 bucks?!

9. I'm with him, quantity over quality. Then when you get the occassional quality its easier to appreciate it much more.

10. Depends on you man.

Me, I'd go for the reg. Simply because I have a vape, which allows me to get the utmost high from any herb I decide to buy. If it werent for that factor, and the fact that a third of my highs are edibles, I would probably HAVE to use dank because my tolerance is pretty up there atm.

11. yea this is like a quality over quantity arguement. you want some good shit but not a lot get the dank. you want some ok bud but more bang for your buck, shwag is the way to go my friend. I usually will buy some dank after pay day but once my cash is runnin low ill buy some reggie just to keep me goin till my next check.

12. I've been in your exact same position, I personally stuck with reggie, and sometimes treated myself to dro.. you appreciate it a lot more, and shwag isnt that terrible, you just gotta smoke a lot. Haha.

13. I would go for the dank. but have you been on a t-break? if you have then go with the reggies. If not then get the dank. I smoke dank 99.9% of the time so this may not help

14. get the reggies man

dank would only last you what? 2 smokes

10 grams would last you a couple days/weeks

and if it gets the job done, it gets the job done.

Untill you get some more money to spend on weed, dont just buy 1 gram; thats a waste imo.

save up some money, and buy a quarter of some nice dank :cool: