Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

REGGIE

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dboifresh24, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I work with a few Jamaicans and all they smoke is Reggie. They don't mess w/ the loud. They say it's just preference but is there an actual reason for it?

I copped half an O for 50 and mix the Reggie wit some loud in a j or L and it saves money and bud! I would suggest it to those with a low budget or just wanna save on tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Its actually just preference, when you smoke reggie its way easier to function in your everyday live. You could also just smoke less, but its somehow more statisfying to smoke a nice big joint than a little doobie. If i could get reggie id do it but i can only get highmids and better
    It also may be cheaper depending on the prices that you can get it for