Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggie Vs Dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stewart452, Apr 7, 2011.

1. should i get 1ounce of reggie or 75 dollars of dro

what would you do and how are the highs in both

thx

2. It depends...how much comes with the $75 for "dro"?

3. reggie is like smoking shit, take the dro

4. 75 for 4G?! No way in hell.

5. 4 grams would last me 4 days. An ounce would last like 2 weeks. If the reggie is green and crystally, buy it..

6. get the dro, the high is way better and the mids make me feel like shit. thats why i only buy dro now.

7. so poorly worded imo
    -how much does the ounce of mids cost
    -dont fucking call it dro ever ever ever ever. shwag mids beasters dank or annoying.
    -quality over quantity
    -4 grams of dank for $75 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. 1. How much for the oz? I'm going to assume $75 because that's the only number up there. If that's the case and you're deciding the best way to spend $75, don't get either. 28g's should cost more than $75...unless it's literally dirt.

2. Just over an 8th of "dro" for $75!!? Are you banana's? I've haven't even seen the dankest at prices like that.

3. Dro is just a term to describe how the plants were grown, hydroponically, it tells us nothing about the weed at all. Most dealers throw the term dro around to mean good, but that's not the case...it could be shitty.

4. Around these parts reggies = good mids, and most of the time, dro = the same damn thing

Buy the oz. unless it's absolute shit, and whatever you do, don't pay $75 for 4g's of "dro", you can get a lot more bang for your buck than that.

9. wtf to me "reggies" are regs= shit, nasty, discusting -,- go with the "dro"

10. The dro could be mids for all you know. If it's dank then get the "dro".

11. shit id hop on that egg for 75. i enjoy quantity. i can get just as high of a blunt off reg .

12. Dro doesnt mean good weed its short for hydroponically grown there can still be shitty dro