Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggie vs Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gregmagnu, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I was wondering if it would be a better to buy an eight of really dank weed for 55 or 60 or a quarter of regs for 30. I could only afford one eight per week though to use with the budha vaporizer. What would you guys pick?

2. I would pickup the dank for 55 cause an eighth could last me a long time

3. Well I would for sure go with the dank. Reggie is cool but I hate hitting it in pipes and out of bongs

4. Exactly, the only way I could smoke reggie is to put it in a joint or a blunt.

5. While you get more for your money in reggie, the dank should have at least twice as much THC content in it. So you should be able to get the same high for the same amount of $. Usually, dank is grown/taken care of better. So, not as much moss or other unwanted things get in the buds you're smoking vs reggie. Also, taste is soooo much better than shwag. In my mind, quality over quantity wins out here.

6. Fill me in on whats bad about smoking it out of pipes? Confused. :p

7. [quote name='"Dr. Dank"']

Fill me in on whats bad about smoking it out of pipes? Confused. :p[/quote]

I find it to be pretty harsh.

8. For me, Dank is the obvious choice.The quality and longevity of the high is way better
    I love everything about dank weed, the smell, texture, way it crumbles and tastes

9. Ohh. On that point, I agree. I was thinking totally different, sorry. Haha. You're right, it is a lot harsher out of a bowl than some mids or dank, now that I think about it.

10. Dank for sure. I used to buy reggie when I was with friends because of the quantity but since I pretty much only smoke by myself I always go with dank. The high is much cleaner and you stay high for longer. The bud is just overall better and usually it outlasts the reggie. Sure the first bowl of reg out of a gravity bong will get me pretty toasted but after that I need like 5+ bowls to feel anything. With dank I always feel it out of a gravity, although not as much once you've been smoking all day.

11. Quarter vs. eighth
    7 grams vs. 3.5
    7 grams of alright bud vs. 3.5 grams of flame
    Lame highs vs. awesome experiences
    Bad taste most likely vs. holy shit! What's that guy smoking?
    Quality>quanity man!

12. [quote name='"gregmagnu"']I was wondering if it would be a better to buy an eight of really dank weed for 55 or 60 or a quarter of regs for 30. I could only afford one eight per week though to use with the budha vaporizer. What would you guys pick?[/quote]

I would choose the eighth of dank, because that will last forever in a dbv, and plus, the dank :smoke:

13. I'd go with the dank. It should be easy to make an eighth last a week with a vape.

14. If you're vaping this should be an obvious answer, dank. I could make an eighth of dank last well over a week with my vape and I'm at least a one a day guy.

15. Dank for vape. Reggie for joints and smoking large amounts with your bros

16. you should get the 8th of dank with a vape or spoon it'll surely last you a week and a quarter of reggy's for 30 ? sheesh were do you live out here in ny its only 25$

17. For me regs, because where I live I get an oz for $50 of some decent regs, they even have a bit of a cheesy smell.

18. holy shit thats a terrible price for dank

19. All kinds of potent is going to be harsh on the lungs. I take big rips off the bong so it always hits the lungs hard. Only thing about reggie is has seeds instead of producing more THC and taste different. I don't mess with it though. Not enough money to be made unless i was smuggling like 50 lbs. Hahaha