Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggie or loud and why

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MIkey_371, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Reggie an loud... buy a little of the cheap stuff to spread out the good stuff... even though the good stuff cost less per ounce o_O

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  2. Marijuana. :) As long as it doesn't give me a headache I can groove with any of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Loud. No reggie to be found in my area. My plug only sells med grade.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Only the best. Like my wine and women.

But if I happened to be dying of hunger i'd settle for McDonald's. I know you can't have filet mignon every night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Middle fingers to the Reggie , all I smoke is loud lol no seriously. Loud gives me a better stronger high and I like experiencing new methods of toking with a good potent bud from time to time. Nothing like a nice slow burning blunt of some bubble gum kush or sour diesel.

6. Man reggie is the OG weed u cant hate on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Not hating , I just like smoking high quality stuff. Everybody smoked regs or mids before. Its just what I prefer. I like more bang for my bucks.

8. Fair enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Top shelf or my outdoor organic. It's harder to find bad weed than loud out here in California

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I grew up with Reggie 40$ a ounce in the 90s could smoke all day long and still function. all I smoke now is quality

• Like Like x 1
  11. Home grown or top shelf only

12. Loud..its like all the Reggie is roadside brickpressed bullish*t

13. Only loud now but in the 90's you could find me always holding a qp chunk of brickweed.

However everynow and then(back when I was a teenager) I could get some awesome brickweed haha. I was tennis ball green, reeked of pine and had like 2 or 3 seeds per oz. Even with all the Cookies, GG#4, Chemdog, and all these other wonderful strains, I'd love to get my hands on some of that stuff again. I paid like $150 a qp.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fire only. I don't have time to fuck with seeded, bricked-out, nasty, compressed bullshit buds anymore. I don't even know where to get that shit. My clinic's bottom shelf is mids and I use that to make edibles. No stress zone over here. Back like 10 or 11 years ago when I was a broke college student we used to get hookups for stress at 50 a zip, 100-150 on theQP.

15. I grew up in Vancouver BC I'm not even sure I've seen "reggie". I usually go to dispensaries now but even my old guy had all the same stuff as they do, just less selection. It was all very very good.

16. That about sums it up here too :cheers:

Sent from my VS425PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app