Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggie help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Haze king, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hey if all you can get a hold of Is some decent reg. but do you guys have any special ways to make reg. taste better?

2. It cant taste that bad. Just smoke it. Clean your piece?

3. All I can say is smoke it in a blunt or some kind of flavored paper. They aren't good for you, but they'll improve the taste. And bull shit on only finding reg. You just have to look better.

4. Blunt wrap? They usually have an overpower taste, and its regs, so why not smoke a whole a blunt?

5. Like smokin bud said, just smoke it out of a swisher or something. You can just smoke the whole thing 'cause it's not that potent anyway.

6. You are about 4 years late to the party and Reggie is about as easy to find as Bigfoot. Which is possible but not something you want to ever do.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I remember seeing some spray shit to flavor your tobacco at a smoke shop once. I would never use that, but it might be something you can look into.

8. Yea they have drops u can put on ur weed to make it taste better but it gets sticky as fuck. Use it after u grind ur weed. U can get it at headshops