Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reggie = good???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ALMN, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I've never heard of reggie being anything besides the shittiest of the shit. Until today that is.

http://imgur.com/EUBqnwb

Has anyone else ever in the history of anything used "reggie" and "fire" in the same sentence talking about the same weed?

2. No. And fire is so much better compared to reggie. Fire makes more thc and i find taste way better and gets me higherrr. Reggie gives like a more focused high but still intense. I like reggie

3. I've seen someone up here say something familiar.
    And that guy seems to be unable to grasp what Reggie weed is.
    Brown, stem and seed filled weed.
    Just sounds like he had some high mids 'cause he said it smelled fruity.
    Brick weed doesn't mean it's poor quality.
    Just that its compressed for transportation/smuggling.
    But you'll rarely find compressed dank.

4. I like to make the example of beasters, usually bricked up. It's dank, but brick weed. :smoking:

5. Reggie is short for regular. WTF. How is that dank. Mid-grade at best. I looks like he was being a salesman.

6. You must not live on the east coast, half the shit now a days comes in through the mail and its vacuum sealed and compressed.

7. I'm on the east coast and I know for a fact mailed bud doesn't have to be compressed shit. You can get good but compressed Mexican mids for $30 an ounce in bulk or just as easily fluffy nugs shipped from a Cali dispensary.

8. Reggie = Regular, nothing special, mids, etc.
    Fire = dank, grade A, that heat!