Regenerating SOG

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chesuschrist, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Once, I used to do graffiti. we used to put our 'art' up with 'wheatpaste'. anyway one day a friend said "someone should make a wheatpaste recipe for wheatpaste" and it was the illest thing i'd ever heard.

so after all the reading ive done about growing herb, i ask:

Could you in-theory after starting lets say an 8 week sea of green, 10 in each week, take your first weeks harvest, minding the plant when trimming the flowers, then replace that harvested 10? its said that regenerating plants is 50-60% faster than growing them from seed/clones since the roots and leaves are already established.

DO people regenerate when using SOG ?

I'm pretty sure I'll be trying this either way, but I wanted to get some opinionz yall!:devious:

2. Well, Weed is an annual plant, not a perrenial, which means it is meant to live its life cycle once, and then die. Now while revegging and reflowering is possible, and has been done, from everything I read, even if its faster, it yields less and is less potent the 2nd time around. So my question is, why would you want to. Are you really willing to give up yield and potency for speed?

3. I think it would be well worth the experiment while we're all speculating. I think the saved time and weakened crop would cancel itself out in terms of problems. SOG favors a great use of light so I think the weakening would be minimal, but its all in the air until someone's tried it.

4. People have tried it. Thats why the report on regenerating MJ is that it can be done but with less yield and less potency. Not saying don't try it, just saying it has been done. Good Luck.