Regarding Potential Employer Drug Testing

Discussion in 'General' started by Ajcruz, May 9, 2013.

1. Had two interviews with BestBuy last week. One with a supervisor and the 2nd one with the GM on thursday May 2nd. Offered me the job on the spot and discussed wage, etc. then told me had 24-48hrs to complete a drug test at QuestDiagnostics. Took the test immediately the next day on friday May 3rd. Ocassionally i toke every few days or so just to be safe and quick instead of dilution went with the synthetic urine P-Sure. Eventually heated up to 100 degrees by the heat pad by the time i left my house around 1-2:00pm friday to go take the test, it was between 96-98 kept going back and forth. Finally in the lab unsupervised, poured the synthetic urine p-sure into the cup at around 96-97 degree warm. Finished the drug test and everything went smoothly. Now i am getting worried because today is thursday and havent hear anything back from BestBuy yet, and a QuestDiagnostics person who administered the test said they submit results to employer within 24-48hrs after friday? So what does everyone think? Im getting nervous and anxious.