Regarding casual sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Highbinder, Nov 1, 2009.

1. I'd like to know if anyone else feels the same way as me,

It just doesn't seem to interest me! Which probably sounds strange, I grant you, as I'm a guy in his early 20s, but hear me out..

Since the end of my last (and most meaningful) relationship, I've only had a couple of casual sex encounters, and yeah, sure, it's enjoyable. I love fucking. However, it's an act devoid of it's full meaning. It's like getting a 99 icecream without the flake - sure it still tastes good but it can taste better!

I have a libido, but frankly, going out and trying to sleep with random people just doesn't interest me. I'd rather abstain until I find myself in another relationship. Am I in the minority?

2. Nah I feel the same way as you. However if I hadnt gotten laid in like 6 months or so I might be changing my tune to accomidate my needs.

3. No, it makes you a respectable young man with values :)

There's nothing wrong with not wanted to adhere to the "typical" guy standard of chasing tail 24/7! Be proud, you'll make a girl very happy

4. Well, I'm in the same boat...kind of. If I'm single and a girl wants to fuck me, I'm going to let her haha :cool: but I'd rather be in a relationship will someone I care about.

So, I see where you're coming from.

5. to each his own. if thats how you feel then more power to you! and less competition for me

6. #6 dirtybongwaterr, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
    Oh hey tharr, Highbinder! :wave:

I'm kinda the same way. I just think it's a lot more fun and worth it if you're having sex with someone that you have a bond with... but of course there are a couple times when I've met someone I'm uber attracted to and we've hooked up without any future expectations. Idk, it's also easier to feel comfortable when you're with a significant other. Oh, and definitely more worth the wait if you wait til you're in a relationship.

You put it well... casual sex = good and has its times, but it can be better....

But so many of my friends are always whoreing it up and just looking to fuck.. it seems like the opposite is in the minority

7. you might be in the minority, but in this case that's a good thing. I've never been into casual sex or hooking up or whatever, not my thing.

8. i can barely hang out with people i don't know. if someone offered me sex and they met my standards i might do it, but i never go looking for it really. id rather have a girlfriend than casual sex

9. I think casual sex is fucking great, but not everyone feels that way. You're not the minority, in fact, i think most people prefer meaningful sex over casual anyday, so do I, but when I'm single and not looking for anything serious, I usually have myself a fuck buddy.

I never go for one night stands, i have to have some kind of connection with the person or at the very least know their last name and age. Though, everytime I'm single I find myself calling the same person. I don't want to end up with AIDS and I'm sure he doesn't either.

Sex is sex, but adding love to it makes it that much better. You're just normal! :hello:

10. I give you props there arnt to many people that feel this way in todays society... stick with wat your doing and most likely youll feel better that you've had sex with a few girls and felt great other then have sex with numorus amounts and getting std's

11. i like casual sex, as long as both people understand that there are no strings attached and all it is, is sex, but having said that, having sex with someone you actually care about is 100x better.

12. ^^^^^yeahhh.

idk ive never gotten into a relationship. so sex to me if just sex. :p

13. i hate meaningless sex. i always end up feeling so dirty the next day.

14. I agree with you pretty much, but my heart is so shot full of holes it's hard not to feel like casual sex isn't better than throwing my heart on a slab to get cut once more. If I can get some without getting hurt any more than I already am, I'm all for that.

15. damn dude. you sound like you are getting over a bad break up.

16. try five or six, one after another. i feel like that's been my entire life.

17. hey man, we all have bad break ups. you should meet my most recent cunt-of-an-exgirlfriend. had me trippin for the past like four months. fuck man, i'm still trippin over it to be real. chicks can destroy a dude's confidence and not even know it.

18. nothing wrong with that buddy.

although i do enjoy the "booty call" every once and a while if im single for a period of time.

19. i'm sure i'll put my heart on the block again. but each time i do it, that woman is far more impressive than those that came before her. hopefully someday it won't end as badly as what i'm used to.

20. your next chick is going to be an asian acid dealer who grows romulan and headband.

and then i'm gonna steal her from you lol