Regarding Anal

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lilpaypay24, Dec 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Even with using lube, is it normal to have pain the morning after anal and light spotting? Also, is it normal to have sex with people you just meet? I was out drinking the other night and the guy I was talking to was starting to give me bad vibes. I snuck out the back of the bar and didn't know what to do or where to go as I had rode with him to the bar so I was car-less and my phone is broke. I noticed Steak n Shake a block away and ran towards it. Luckily it was a 24/h joint so I got a booth and ordered a bunch of food and just tried to sober up. Honestly not sure how long i was there but it must've been a while. The guy serving me was really cute and would sit down with me when they weren't busy so we hit it off really well. His shift was over at 5:30am so i stuck around a little longer and left with him. As soon as we were in his car we started talking about sex and he was into anal. We got condoms and headed over to his apartment which conveniently was right down the street from where I lived. He lubed up and everything and it was the best anal I ever had. I feel like you can only have great sex when both parties involved don't hold anything back. I feel like that might be one reason I choose to fuck people I recently meet because they don't hold any preconceptions about me and its honestly just easier to be myself. So today at work I was finally able to use that bathroom and I noticed a little bit of blood after I relieved myself. When we had sex it didn't hurt but now after the fact I am in some slight pain. Are there any steps I can take to prevent this next time?

• Like Like x 1
  2. PICTURES OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

• Like Like x 3
  3. I think you might have sharted when you were using the stool which triggered a reaction that instantaneously caused your butthole tissue to slightly rip due to extreme heat , pressure , and gas very unfortunate for you .
    I reccomend not eating any hot sauce or spicy foods and nooo anal sex for a week no matter how tempting it gets to have something go up your butthole.

4. A peen went back and forth in ur butthole. You're fine.

5. "Is it normal to have sex with people you just meet?"
    I usually prefer to meet them after the sex. After the pants go back on I usually introduce myself.

6. More lube, and getting the muscles to relax more. Bleeding(any amount) is not normal. Don't put anything in your anus or rectum for at least a week, to give yourself a chance to heal.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

7. It's not normal for my ass to hurt after anal.. but hers can sometimes.. usually a lube issue and not starting off slow enough.