Regarding Afgooey and The Purple Plum.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Outdoorweed, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Awww man, afgooey was just fine.

It's hard not to get in arguments when nobody will fucking just leave the discussions a out methamphetamine alone. Mods don't even seem to want meth threads in here, I had nice 16 pager on meth and they just deleted it.

Anybody have any contact info on him? I'd love his IM or something

2. #22 own3d421, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

Yeah, if anyone does, pm me that.

I can't stand the ignorance surrounding some drugs, it really makes me sick, telling people no to smoke crack/heroin/meth is like the government in the fifties/sixties saying acid will make you go crazy and herb will make you become a heroin addict. Its all propaganda people. Obviously, if you can't handle the drugs, you need not be doing them. Period.

3. I was in such a shitty mood until I read this.

:hello: Thank you for the laugh, sir! :cool:

4. I made a group called Keepers of the box on here if anybody wants to form a group of people for the defense of controversial threads in pandora's box.

I doubt anything will come of the group but maybe atleast it would be a moderated group of people who don't bother people who do other drugs.

Just if anyones interested, it's currently a moderated group but I don't know if that means I can give group members moderation rights

5. i felt like pissin someone off lol:hello:

6. Wtf... do you realize that crack heroin and meth, are crack heroin and meth? lol.. that shit isnt propaganda it really IS shitty on the human body man.

7. prove to me how heroin is bad if you dont use every day and if you do its always as sterile as possible

8. I'd like to go visit the west coast someday. Oregon seems like it is a beautiful place. I thought that thread about meth in the food was funny. I knew it wasn't true. Maybe he was just saying that to mess with us?

9. Well, you see the problem with that is, is that almost nobody who does Heroin take those precautions without becoming addicted. Tell me, if you had a sterile needle every time what's keeping you from shooting up?

10. #30 pushin kush, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Heroin is extremely habit forming. Its pretty safe in a medical setting. The life styles that goes along with using heroin (for many people) is not healthy. Also, it does have negative long term effect. It is pretty difficult to use heroin safely for a long period time unless your in the hospital. Heroin is pretty far from being innocuous. Also have you ever heard of overdose, its not that rare man...The line between getting really high and going it to cardiac arrest is pretty faint.

EDIT: you are just trying to rationalize your heroin use...fail

11. Lets hear em kiddo. All i read in that last post is how the lifestyle that goes along with heroin is bad. Now lets hear all the reasons that the heroin itself is bad. :rolleyes:

12. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SOMEONE DOES HEROIN?

not me! and neither the fuck should you. and who the fuck cares if afgooey smokes crystal. good for him. it's his personal choice if he wants to tweak. good for fucking him for having the balls to come out and not be ashamed of his personal choices and hiding them because everyone thinks it's taboo.

this thread really pisses me off, pandoras box is where mature people congregate to talk about drugs other than weed. and believe it or not, meth and heroin are drugs other than weed that responsible people can AND DO use responsibly. just because all you little shits can't grasp the fact that some people push it a little farther than your feeble body can handle or farther than you want to go, you're nobody to chastise them.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this ENTIRE forum uses some kind of drug. and the people in pandoras box use drugs other than weed. it's that fucking simple, if you don't want to hear about meth, or heroin, don't go in the fucking threads. or get the fuck out of pandoras box. you're not better than anybody. this forum is about good vibes. i don't even fuck with heroin, or meth. but i don't give a fuck who does as long as they can handle it. the only time you should be caring is when you see someone destroying themselves first hand.

and not to mention people speaking about the addictiveness of meth and heroin. if that's your main concern you should be on the front lines trying to get cigarettes banned and you should have the same outlook on nicotine products, they could be placed right along side heroin, like so

smoking heroin = really hard to overdose on.
    > highly addictive.
    smoking cigarettes = really hard to overdose on.

Putting heroin directly into your bloodstream = too much, and you od.

putting nicotine directly into your bloodstream(nicotine patches) = too much and you od

jesus fuck.

13. this made me laugh

14. Dog nmad I etah taht ecalp

15. i didnt think people took that statement [about meth in the food] seriously?:confused: Im glad to see someone trying to counter the negative publicity the restaurant MIGHT have gotten from what he said. This thread is gonna become another stupid flamefest though. People tend to want to tell others how bad drugs are.:rolleyes: most the time acting like they know what theyre talking about.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. CO is the meth capital of the world

17. first of all...that shit was way to long...but the bold part made you look like a retard

seriously man..you believe taht???

funny how i don't hear bout people OD"ing on their nicotine patches...

and i am not saying heroin is the devil ... if you wanna do something go for it i dont give a fuck like a retired ho...but saying its harmless or equating smoking tar to smoking cigarettes if fucking retarded..

and its not very hard to od on heroin no matter how you do it...smoking, iv, im, pluggin (wtf)...some ways sneak up on you faster than others but once its in your processed to morphine and is active it will start droppin your heart rate and breathing so if you do more tahn you should its not very hard to croak.

18. lol wut?

19. You type pretty fast buddy, like a tweaker! Haha, no though, I totally believe you in all seriousness.

20. you don't hear about people oding on nicotine, but i assure you it is very very possible. and it happens. considering nicotine is one of the most toxic chemicals known to man. just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safer. more people die from smoking related illness every year than most everything but heart disease.

"Nicotine is highly toxic with nausea occurring from exposure to 2 mg and 5 mg and deaths were reported in adults from ingested quantities of 40 mg to 60 mg."

4 mg is the highest amount of nicotine that is in nicorette gum, 10 pieces of gum and you can die. that doesn't seem too hard.

here's a little screen print from a pdf about nicotine and it's toxicity that i quoted from so you don't think i'm bullshitting.

also i never remember saying anything was harmless?

Attached Files: