Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Refrigerating Weed In A Pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Badmon209, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Just wanted to know if I put my pipe in the fridge or freezer for a minute or so, if it would make the experience better. I'm pretty high, so my mind is thinking it would cool down the smoke coming out of the pipe and make my lungs cold. Some fucked up shit man. Anyways, thanks for responding mein niqqua.

2. the moisture will mix up whatever resin your dry pipe has collected if you freeze it, but you're saying only for a minute?

you would maybe get 1-2 'cold' hits from your dry piece because your hand, lighter and flower combustion will warm

it up faster than it can stay cool.  my advice, a cup of ice would be better. suck on an ice cube for 15-20 seconds, remove

ice cube, take a hit and it'll be cool on your throat. and you'll avoid cotton mouth as well.

3. sounds like a great idea! gotta try that out sometime 

4. Instead of ice suck on a cough drop.

It'll basically do the same thing but better.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, the idea is to cool down your mouth so heat (energy) from the smoke will be attracted to the cold water lining the inside of your mouth before reaching your throat/lungs.

Personally, I'll just keep a few gulps of some ice water in my mouth for a few seconds before swallowing if the smoke is starting to get harsh.

6. Especially the Halls Honey Lemon ones. Those taste weird as fuck but essentially the same effect as an ice cube