Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reform Marijuana laws...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by David420Haze, Jan 20, 2005.

?

Should Marijuana be legal?

1. Yah man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What the hell kind of question is that?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was just talking to some people on the other side of the wall (believers in Marijuana laws) about why is Marijuana a harmless herb illegal, when drugs like alcohol and amphetamines are legal and very harmful. But I absolutely baffled them and they had to bring up stuff about mixing Marijuana with other drugs, and blah blah blah, but none of them not one person could actually say marijuana is harmful by itself, and even changed some of their minds that like alcohol marijuana should be legal.

2. fight the power

3. Marijuana should deffinately be legal, seriousely what is wrong with our fucking government:confused:

i say we all just get high ;):smoke:

4. make that what is wrong with EVERY government!!!

i was tempted to go for the last option tho...

5. I've turned several people so far. I'm slowly working on my mom, but I have to be carefule since I got kicked out of the house a couple years ago for it. And really, what kind of question is that? You know what people are going to answer here.

6. lol....uhhh..NO....lol just kidding....hell ya man!

america fucking sucks for the reason of the drinking age....and mj laws....other than that...america is O...K.. but i might conisider my opinion if they change just those two laws ;)

7. except for amsterdam...and canada legalized it for a summer :)

8. Marijuana was decriminalized in the mid seventies in about 10 states. We had our hay-day as well.

9. Yah man I believe in the exact same shit, this is ment to be a free land like how the indians did things around here, vikings and you should be able to slaughter someone... Justice should be free, drugs should be free, and almost anything you want should be free.... AGREED

10. quit dreamin

11. What the hell kind of question is? everyone here knows its a highly addictive, destructive and deadly drug!!! if it was legal, everryone would do it get addicted and overdose. THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS KNOWS WHATS BEST. HEIL BUSH!!!

GOSH! diddnt any of you pay attention in D.A.R.E?

12. i don't think it should matter what the fuck people do as long as it's justifiable. aka...my justification is that i want to get high. that should be good enough.

13. yea man my friend overdosed.......

14. Yeah, one of my friends got so depressed on weed he shot himself. He thought it was a reset button, he was so out of his mind, it made him insane.

15. Lets face it. legilization is no where in our path.

but decriminalization(sp?) is very close. it basially you wouldnt be treated as a criminal. it would only be like a parking ticket with a $90 fine

16. Yea, when i was caught, i was amazed by how badly he cop flipped out When he found the weed I was handcuffed, told not to move, he called for 2 cars backup, called me shitbag, fuckhead, smartass, asshole, piece of shit, drugee, tweakie, corkie, shit you name it. After a few minutes of this shit, I told him to go learn the facts. He laughed and said dont ge me started on the facts.

just shows power dosent dick tword your education or inteligence

17. Those are the kinds of people I argue with. I start with, "Well let's hear your facts," and then quote studies to refute everything they try to say. My parents didn't appreciate it too much when it came down to that, but I already knew that I was going to get kicked out of the house so I had nothing to lose. I made them acknowledge the fact that I wasn't in pot blindly and knew a lot more about the effects of than they did.

18. Yea, before i even started smoking, i researched like crazy