Reflector!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buger_piker, Oct 12, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    im goin to be doin a small sog grow in a 32 gallon trash can. i just baught a 150hps today and i want to figure out what kind of reflector i should make. i want to have a parabotic relector for 2 reasons.

1. as you can see in the picture since its a round setup and theres one plant in the middle. since most of the light comes from the sides if i put it sideways it would be less even. i want all the plants to get the light evenly and dont want the middle one to hog up the light.

2. i want to have the exuast hole where the light is so the light can be cooled and so the plants can be closer to the light and get more even light, since the closer you get to the light the more uneven the light distribution gets

any thoughts? my second choice would be a octagon shaped refectoer. but for that i would have to make some sort of cooltube or light sheild.

2. I think a 55 gal drum would be better. Mylar the whole thing and you won't need a reflector, just use the top to anchor the light to.

3. im goin to be painting the whole trash can white inside. wut do u mean by drum? those big metal metal things? where am i suppose to get that? thats a good idea actualy

4. Where I live ppl use them to burn paper garbage in. So if its that way in your area just ask one of them where u can get one to do your burning. Here I can get them from my bro as he works in a factory and they use them for storage. Just make sure u wash it throughly.