Reflective Material

Discussion in 'General' started by young420means, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I have had seen many different posts most of which all are very informative but i would like to make a new post for all the new bs on what is the best type of reflective material and explore the many different options they have other then those that everyone knows about. I have had several people ask me about alternative reflective materials and so I think its time to dedicate a new forum to new bs to pass on some knowledge to make life a little easier and to keep that green grass we love so much growing. GrassCity help me out with this one!

1.Foylon
    2.mylar
    3.C3 Anti-Detection Film
    4.Flat White Paint
    5.Elastomere paint
    Kool Seal White Elastomeric Roof Coating
    7.White/Black plastic (Panda Plastic)
    Polystyrene Foam Sheeting (Styro Foam)
    Emergency Blankets

I Myself Would Only Use This In Emergency Cases

Aluminum Foil -( Not the shiney Side But The Metallic Looking Side

2. Other reflective Material I would consider if needed.

1. Reflective Tape
    2. Mirrors, "Not Enough Evidence for Me That it is good reflective material"
    3.Car Windshield Reflectors-Information States Its made of mylar but Reflects heat If using this method id make sure you have good air circulation as to much heat will fry the Plants

I need to find more I'll Post A.S.A.P

Another Option I Would Consider Look at your reflective hood and Copy design All Around your Plant From bottom to top so all areas are getting light takes a little longer but if you are one who wants there babies to get the most of what you can offer or just wanna experiment i would recommend this approach being that we deprive our plants of natural resources Real sunlight, Wind, fresh air you get the idea