Reflective Material!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Wonderboy88, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. What is the name light reflective material in alot of the grow room posts??

    Where can i buy it?

  2. its called reflectix.. it can be found at most home depot stores, lowes in the insulation section.
  3. white flat paint works just as good, is cheap, readily available almost anywhere including walmart and easy to install. no hotspots either like refective films. brush or roll it on.


Share This Page