Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reflection on some Herb I once smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mainstreet, Aug 10, 2008.

1. As I'm sitting here sorta high I'm thinking about the best weed I'm ever smoked. And I believe it was the stuff I got in Jamaica for spring break. The weed came in two forms, one was already rolled and I got 4 joints for 20 bucks and was high for about 5 hours per 2 joints, but like really high. The other I bought from our zip lining tour guide, and it was some of the greenest weed I've ever seen. The weird thing was it had no crystals, no red hairs, nothing like that, it was just green as shit almost looked like the color of this dudes face:D. And the best part was, he gave me a half ounce for 25 bucks. So I'm wondering has anyone had weed like that, I mean I've smoked sour diesel, jack herrer's, headies and middies but never been high like that before.
    Peace and love