Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reflection on my younger self.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BiiGxT, Aug 8, 2012.

1. So, as I was cleaning out my pipe the other day, I finished up, filled it up and sprinkled a little res on top (Not what I always do, but I had A LOT of res.) And I was thinking, when I was younger, I used to smoke about 3 or 4 bowls every 5 hours. I would be fuuucked up for a good 3 hours, then be coming down for 2. Now, on weekends when I have no prior events, I smoke a bowl every hour, sit on my back deck, and watch the wildlife in a beautiful back river behind my house. It's got 3 different kinds of cranes, swans, geese, fish, bald eagles, you name it! And I just relax. But, when I was a kid, I used to just go and eat, play video games, eat, and repeat. In a way, I think I have matured as a weed smoker.

What do you guys think about yourselves? Notice any changes?

(if you could, don't post with "Only been smoking 1 year, STILL GOING STRONG!" only matured smokers please.. :))

2. I feel like I use weed for more of a medicine the older I get. I dont really like getting "blasted" like I used to.

3. Only been smoking 1 year, STILL GOING STRONG!

4. Well, I started meditating... it sounds small, but it's a big deal to me I guess.

5. After many years of smoking, I learned about vaporizing.

I bought myself a Volcano Classic and my girlfriend a Silver Surfer Vaporizer.

If you simply go to FC Vaporizer Review Forum or spend a few minutes on Google, you will no doubt find that vaporizing is a healthier and more efficient way to get stoned than smoking.

Unless you grow many plants (which I hope everyone has a chance to do one day), or your lungs are made of iron, I'm not sure how vaporization can't be regarded as a smart investment for any cannabis connoisseur.

6. I know how that is man. I've gotten through some of the toughest moments while high, since I was just able to shut out the world, and contemplate on my thoughts. It works real well anywhere I go, now I want to figure out a way to do that sober as well. I feel it could lead to an even more mature 'sober' us.

7. I understand 100%. It's changed who I am as a person, and only for the better.

8. where do you live? sounds nice. but yeah man you are doing it right!

9. I recently moved across the U.S. from Florida to Maine, and I learned alot about my self with the help of Mary J. I didn't know alot of people, and the few I had met where the wrong kinds of people. So basically it helped me "discover" my self. Ive been through alot of changes up here, and man I wonder where id be right now, and how I would view my self without ever smoking. Keep blazin blades :smoke: