Reflecting on High School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, May 22, 2012.

1. Was'up GC :wave:, I saw some other high school stories and just wanted to share mine, I can't believe it's done and I'm off to college. I have a couple good ones and some bad ones.

Good Times:
    1. It was about 10pm and my friends and I had just rolled a blunt before going to Devil Inside, so we start smoking it and some big girls in their car were sketching us out. We decided to kill the blunt (about half left) while walking around. My friend wants to go into the woods behind the theater but we're like nahh. So we just walk on the side walk and a white suburban rolls up slowly behinds us and follows us for like ten feet. Right when he pulled up I saw him and I hid it and then passed it to our dumb ass friend, but we played it off cool and the suv dipped out. When we left the theater we saw this SUV setting up a speed trap with the orange lights on behind a park sign, yup it was an unmarked police car.:cool:

2. My friend has a mansion and his parents went out of town and we had a small house party and we smoked blunts and drank his dad's top shelf shit while we watched scarface acting like OGs.

Bad Times:
    1. My friend and I were taking stuff out of his moms medicine cabinet, and I was really fucked up and I took one out of their am/pm case and they noticed it. Then they looked at their pills and noticed they were slightly lower than normal because they are really careful about their stuff because my friend had taken them before. So he got fucked and I can't go over there anymore, but whatever we still chill. It sucks though because now he gets drug tested and I feel like a dick even though they would have probably still found out.

2. My friend and some of his friends and I were blazing on a Saturday and I dropped my keys somewhere that night, and I have a $300 electric key. I had to go home and tell my mom I lost it and we had to get my car towed in the morning and have another key made. It turned out I dropped it in this guys lawn and he didn't tell me about it till Monday.

3. This asshole keyed my car over this girl that I was only friends with, I mean wtf. If you're gonna do something be a man about it and step up to the person don't mess with his property (and don't suckerpunch him). But it's straight b/c it was $800 out of his dad's paycheck because he got caught.:hello:

Whatever Times:
    1. My friend and his brother and girlfriend had just left the local sports bar after we played in a HS basketball game and were heading home. This dude was riding our ass and my friend pumped his breaks. Now, this guy went to anger camp and hes pretty strong and I wouldn't wanna mess with him. So he gets out of his car and runs at the guys car. its this little short guy, about 35-40, and he starts getting out of his car. My friend shoves the door on his foot and gets back in our car and as we are pulling off he jumps in the air and side kicks the side of my friends car. So we pull off and the guy is following us, so we go back to the bar and the guy comes in followed by about 15 policeman, about all the cops in the city. They listen to the adults story and don't even ask us about what happened. Not like we were exactly in the right but still, and the only thing they told us was that we were lucky cuz he didn't wanna press charges and he said that the guy usually has a concealed weapon (he had a permit). Cops and dat buuuulshit. It's w/e because it didn't affect me really.

So let's hear your stories :smoke:

2. One time, this band played "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by the Darkness at the LIT Show (lacking-in-talent). It was cool.

Another time my friend puked in the hallway after checking up on a moldy sandwich that was living in an empty locker for 3 months. We passed by the janitor shortly afterwards in the same empty hallway.

IDK what else man, HS was five years ago.

3. oh man. sometimes i miss high school, but im definitely glad its over. So many good times with friends, but nothing that would be funny to other people besides those that were there. my entire high school career was pretty much smoking massive amounts in my friends garage. So many crazy things said, and many laughs shared.

4. damn bro you got some memory, I can't remember anything past the last 4 days

5. fuck nixon