reflectant paper? where can i get it? and whats it called?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by boognar, May 26, 2009.

  1. im trying to figure out what that reflection paper is, please someone help whats it called what website can i get it?
  2. it's called MYLAR. should be able to get it at any hydro shop, or online stores.
  3. thank YOU!!!
  4. goto walmart and get an emergency blanket. It should be in the camping section. Its cheap mylar..
  5. damn i already bought some expensive ass mylar damn
  6. dont worry mylar is much better than a mirror finish like those blankets

Share This Page