Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Refining Bongwater!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GetDeet, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Alright guys I have an idea! Seeing how when you use a water bong the water filters some of the thc and chills out in the water. So maybe you can refine it some how to make hash/oil or something drinkable (hopefully not bad tasting) that could get you high. I'm gonna start playing around boiling and drying and what not to see if I can get something that will remotely work.

If you guys have any ideas on how this might be possible post em!

oh and if this sounds totally stupid then shoot me

2. hmm the common consensus on here ive noticed is that thc is non water soluble, so no thc in the bong water man. good luck.

3. *Grabs the 12gauge*....

Don't ask, just... it won't work.

4. man i have drank bong water and even if water collected thc if you found a way to make bong water taste good i think you would get the nobel peace prize.. good luck with that.
    -Stay High-:smoking:

5. Yeah man, neat idea but I doubt it's going to work.

6. k i have a hole in my side and im not any closer getting this to work... im going to try other stuff like... hmm oil based things can absorb thc right? like veggi oil or something

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will never consume anything with bong water in it.

8. Lol u mean somthing that absorbs thc and taste good and gets u high i think that would be green dragon

9. well i wassnt just think along the line of drinking.. maybe making hash or oil out of it.. if its at all possible

10. put butter in a bong...

11. That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while ^^^^^^ hahaha. So I'm a little high. Damn I love eggrolls...

/munchies.

12. thc is alcohol soluble, pour some high proof alocohol in there, then take shots! (kinda like Green Dragon, which an above poster referenced)

13. *kicks self in head* duh I forgot thc is alcohol soluble haha thanks for reminding me InvaderGir. hmm I'll dick around with bongalcohol and see what I can come up with

14. Maybe when using alot of weed in some alcohol, some thc might go into the alcohol, and then you could evaporate the alcohol off and be left with some sort of sticky smokeable goo that tastes really really bad. Maybe. Good luck, let us know

15. if your bubbling through alcohol i advise an ashcatcher of sorts, or something so the cherry dosent pull into the alcohol, that could be a disaster, just dont use flammable liquors... so no B151º :smoking:

16. but since thc is alcohol soluble, wouldn't the alcohol just consume more THC, ultimately getting you less high when you took your pulls? I doubt the trade-off would be worth the amount of THC collected in the bong wa-- err, alcohol. hahahah

17. hahaha, awesome point man. you cleverly manage to make your bong (glass) exploding in your hand, and flaming alcohol pouring all over your body sound funny. I love it. :hello:

18. let me get this straight...you are now smoking bongs of alcohol, and then drinking the alcohol? why not just drink and smoke? same effect, i assume, i would never smoke/drink/anything bongwater except pour it out, gross

edit: and you put vegetable oil in your bong? you should cut back on your smoking, you are trying the push the line of stoner creativity

19. there was that weed vodca some posted a while back- puy 1/2 z in a 1/5, shake and leave for two months

20. I bet using vegetable oil instead of water will equal really smooth hits?