~ Refer me to a blower on etsy? ~

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Blink 182, Nov 15, 2010.

1. I'm wanting to order a custom blown GoG Inline Dub with worked sections. Can anyone refer me to a blower on etsy that has reputation in inlines or\and worked sections?

Thanks Blades

2. Glassmansdoll and dwbglass are probably the first ones that come to mind. I would also check out redboneglass and talon707 (his colored work is crazy!! but idk if he does bubblers)

3. Thanks man im gonna check them out.

4. I would check out DWB before glassmansdoll only because you're probably going to have to wait a few months before you'd get anything from GMD, unless thats not a problem. Plus I've seen a lot more of DWB's heady scientific stuff and its spot on.

5. I want a double waffle bubbler from gmd

6. Don't we all.

7. you should check out ouroboro on etsy, they have double inline bubs for 200 :D

8. I was gonna say soul shine family glass but I rememberd there not taking custom orders.I don't know how his customer service is but I think you should check glasstafarian for a custom worked inline bubbler.

here's some of his inlines

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. i think i just juzzed my pant at above post.

10. Hit up my homie Cripskillz, he might not e doing work right now cuz i know he got jacked last week, but you can still contact him and check out his work.

11. DO THIS! IM a huge fan of his work and totally forgot to mention him!

It sux that he got robbed :( ppl gotta roll joints, not break into 'em

12. Ya it was only like one piece but he was pissed ha so he decided to shut down for awhile til he finds it. But he said he knows who it is, so it shouldn't be too long...i want a new slide from him too dammit! :rolleyes:

13. Look at glassdistortion on Etsy as well

14. Glassdistortion makes really rad showerheads and okay inlines but his worked stuff isnt the greatest looking IMO

I ordered a showerhead a/c from him about almost a week ago and havent heard from him since... I hope ecerything is okay...

15. I think his work is kinda sloppy and his color work is whack

16. Your right, his work is not AS CLEAN as some other artists on there, but thats not a bad thing, glass is always improving and so is the blowers skill, I wont discredit him for that just yet.

17. Yo let's keep this going with more artists to check out on etsy

18. endiodesigns
    and
    oLLiEiLL

not really tubes or GonG but nice work nonetheless

19. #19 Hydroriffic, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    I got a kooky monster from endiodesigns, its overall pretty good sherlock. It was 40 shipped and its worth it imo.

Also got a ice pinch from ouroboro, not the best quality. The holes are all differant sizes and its clogs way to easy. But this is just a slide and you cant really judge a blower by its ice pinch. Especially since it was $15 shipped, what do u expect.

Is it me or is their more blowers popping up on etsy? seems to be getting more popular..

20. DUDE I ordered one of those kooky monsters too!! They are so adorable I had to have one. Which one did you get? I got the blue one with horns.