Reeses Puffs Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by bastian420sx, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Reeses puffs are definitely my favourite munchies, and I know I cant be the only one :cool:

Share your appreciation for this wonderful cereal here!!

[​IMG]

2. Had them for the first time 3 days ago.

I liked them.

:D

3. Ah, childhood memories. :)

4. how have you lived all this time

5. Reeses?

FOR BREAKFAST!?!?!?!
    [​IMG]

6. Greatest thing since Weed...
    Gotta love eatingg them when your ripped!:D

7. dude im on some whole other new shit. im talkin star trek the next generation type reeses. public service announcement my reeses puff nigguhs this heres the real deal:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    little complicated to make but these little fuckers are BANGIN:D

8. how do you make them they look bangin

9. they come in a big orange box at the walmart i tried to find a pic but i couldnt. yeah they got em at your local walmart i seen em on display in the middle aisle and just scooped them bad bitches up without even stopping lol:cool:

10. I am not a fan of these as much as I am the peanut butter cups and candy pieces.

OH LORD, the snack bar didn't have them last night, so I had to settle with chocolate almonds... bleh... :(

11. Come on now..
    We all know that reese puffs are better than those shitty things..

12. I'm a fiend for anything with peanut butter in it, so yeah mon, i like my reeses. I miss butterfinger BB's though, i never see them around anymore. Used to go through all my halloween candy when i was younger and make a seperate pile of those bad boys.

13. Chocolate / peanut butter anything is the fucking bomb!!!

14. Oh man, these are so good! When they originally came out, I swear it was a different recipe because they were WAY addictive. They taste different now. Same with Cookie Crisp...not the same as the original.

15. Too bad when I buy it it only lasts for a couple hours in my house. :p

Try mixing reeses puffs with cocoa puffs. It's delicious.

16. favorite cereal of all time. if i still have teeth when i'm 70, i'm still eating this. even if i dont have teeth my blender will chew it for me.

17. While the cereal is pretty kick-ass I have a profound love for the Reeses cups.

I wish someone would come along and invent a full size chocolate bar with the same consistency as a peanut butter cup......mmmmm

18. Dude, I love eating like 3-4 bowls of reeses puffs and like, recycling the same milk over and over until its saturated with peanut buttery chocolatey goodness. Then I chug it like a G.

19. I love reese puffs....

20. Oh man, you definitely hit the nail on this one. Reeses Puffs are fucking BOMB! :D

I had a phase a few months back where after I'd get baked I simply HAD to eat bowl after bowl of that goodness. :smoking: