Reefism

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by reefism, Jan 24, 2003.

?

would you like to join?

1. Hell YEA!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. possibly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. no thanks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. uumm no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. HELL NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello this is Adam Hebert representing Reefism This is a New Religion That came to me while tripping on some shrooms. Well Here is the story, one day while smoking some marijuana/hash and eating shrooms. When i shut my eyes a beautiful vision came to me. It was the best thing in the world. It was an infinity stretch of marijuana fields and on the path on which i was standing at every intersection (about one every 3-5 feet) there was a bong freshly packed a lighter (brand new) and a refrigerator and cabinat on the other side with new food that never spoils and regenerates. when the bowl is finish both the bong and the lighter disapper and the bong and lighter regenerates also. Sounds interesting You Say Well If You Are Interested In Joining E-mail me at reefer666420@aol.com with the title Reefism.

2. sounds good man kinda like a rasta

3. i dunno, sounds really cool, but i think i smell some bacon.

4. yea i wont actually email the guy but ill say i belong to reeferism

5. yah, reefism rules. catholism sucks.
    yeah!

peace

6. lol

Reefism :D

But I'm not gonna e-mail him either.... I smell the filth.

7. lol]

smells like children

8. Hmm...walk down a path with marijuana plants all around me, smoke up all day, eat all the time, do nothing, and have people around me who can share in the experience and love it too

--OR--

Wake up early on sunday, shower, dress up, DON'T smoke weed, go to boring ass church, sing songs to something that probably doesn't exist, get frowned upon for smelling like weed, come home, now you're awake before noon, which sucks ass, then do nothing for the rest of the day...

i dunno who's the dumbasses who picked anything below Hell YEA!!! :D

9. has anyone ever e-mailed him???