Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reefer's, Baby

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by beastbeast, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I plan to update every now and again

Just got back from a grateful dead festival and got some goodies.

Some super critical CO2 hash oil
    [​IMG]

Sour D
    [​IMG]

Blueberry
    [​IMG]

Cherry Slider (I believe the slider is AK x NL, crossed with a cherry strain, when I researched it, I saw the cherry slider had been produced in the 70s or 80s from an AK-47 phenotype) Think cherries and straight kush/kief essence when you smell it, pure organic.
    [​IMG]

2. Those buds look beautiful man, first pic looks like diarrhea though lol

3. Haha, I'm still working on macro shots to give you guy's a better shot. That stuff is completely red, a dark red when in one chunk, when you put a flame on it, it completely melts to nothing, and turns a blood orange color before it's turn to a gas. And the big chunk sparkles at every little inch of it in the sun, I've never seen a hash so colorful and melty.

Has a full taste that stains your mouth for a half hour after tokin on it.

4. Hope you had a great time at the dead fest. That plus all those pics makes me damn jealous :smoke:

5. Thanks, it was such a fun time.

Here's a couple more I've already posted up:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Did you bring back any Chemdawg? (Stoners will understand exactly what I'm talking about lol.)

7. Na didn't see any.

I've had some of the nicest chem before. If I did that shit would've been made into oil or hash.

8. I should start going to dead head concerts. I dont like the music but the drugs seem great!!!

9. LMAO

The music is the best part

10. wow your meds are far superior. how different is co2 hash ?

11. I like other hippie music better, never could feel gratefull dead. My moms boyfriend was a major dead head though. He used to get me quarters of good jamaican mids for like 30 bucks.

12. Here's a 12.4 g nug of some randomness.

[​IMG]

13. so jealous of that sour d bro, all thats around here is damn regs!

14. that 12.4 nug is a beast

15. Not, regs!!!!! I'll send ja some seeds ;)

Here's some Blue Dream I picked up today
    [​IMG]

Link to zoom in...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Link for the above

One or two hits has me good, my tolerance is low compared to most.
    Really floral smell and beautiful nug structure.

16. lemme get dat!!! *drool*

17. This is mine, fool!