Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reefer Reunion

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nate, Mar 10, 2002.

1. BBP, my sister will be at Bourbon street friday night, she is on a class trip til sunday.

2. I meant Good Friday and the Saturday before Easter.

Tell your sister to be wary of crazy old men throwing beads off balconies

3. If your back-up buddy is a cute chick me and cowboy won't mid you leaving the old man behind, will we cowboy? wink-wink

LOL

4. I'd so go but idunno if im "seasoned" to perfection yet i'd luv to be a part of the blad brigade tho sounds pretty nifty if u ask me...

5. I won't be able to go that weekend. I hope we can come up with something later that perhaps more of us could make it. I really think it's worth a try!!!!!!

I agree that camping isn't the best, but...it's cheap. It's easier to smoke outdoors. I dunno, I just think it would be soooooooooooooooooo kewl!!!!!!!!!!

6. LMAO [​IMG] No I wouldn't mind a bit BPP, The more ladies we have around us the better!!LOL[​IMG] Fri. nite will be best for me, nate not quite sure yet what time we can make it to the Quarter, but will let you know soon.LIVINGRACE...sorry ya can't be there, but ANYTIME ya'll can make it to Nawlin's let us know and I, and maybe nate will try to meet ya'll!![​IMG]

7. Lets just call this get together an informal meeting of the minds! A chance to map out a real BLADE BRIGADE!?!? I am serious, there has to be a way. I just don't want to leave out our mates across the oceans. But I think the coinciding brigades might solve that problem. Running webcams to catch the action. Of course, it would be heaven to goto Amsterdam or Australia.

Livingrace, if you come even remotely close to NOLA or a days drive for that much.....I am there!!!!!!!!

Camping out is an awsome idea! I even know of a little place in CO. where we could stay. The owners are super, super nice old folks, and they already let a computer co. from Denver or Colorado Springs(I can't remember which) take over the eastside for a small bash every July. They party down, and nobody really bothers them, Bart and Karen just let them peter out and eventually they hit the hay each night. I figure the $$$ such a large group pulls in cancels any doubts they might harbor. They just inform new guests who's down there...and that they get loose!

8. Hey, that campsite sounds great. What does everyone think????? I say we make it for June or July as that gives everyone plenty of time to plan, take vacation etc. etc., etc., Ya'all down in NOLA can make some arrangements and let the rest of us know.

I was in NOLA once quite a few years ago. Awesome place. I have many found memories!!!!! If you know of any new buildings going up or companies needing fiber to the desktop or stuff like that, perhaps my hubby could bid it and I could travel down with him. We could probally even get you a finders fee!!!!!

Will definately miss ya over Easter weekend. Have one for me!!!!!

9. im thinking of draggin that camper to the hills of tenn for some much needed restfull DO NOTHING vacation. BUT my moms moaning its been a while VA=very stressfull but fun.while my sister who has been living in alaska for 3 years But has a normal residence in Wa will be stationed in Ga for 3 months...gotta see her. ALSO my husbands parents now spend most of their tiime in Fla. (thank gwd) now we can REALLLLY Pretend the ponds ours :D, want us to come to fla...fun but also i total stress oooh yea an theres my grand parents in mich,...that ones definate prob around the middle of may.
    man, that sounds like alot of driving!....

10. yes, it does sound like a lot of driving!! Nate, BPP, cowboy, I'm jealous!! I hope you all have a great time! Nate, that campground sounds perfect. I would sure try to come.

11. I'd be into getting together somewhere!

12. Well, I can't wait to see you guys in Amsterdam.

13. I'm only a newbie to Grasscity but can I come man that would fucking be awsome. It would be somewhat like Eeorres Birthday Party here in Austin, TX People just go to Peas park and Blaze all day on 4/20 till the sun goes down. Cops don't bother anyone, except they bust the underage drinkers. Although, there aren't really any young bucks there, which is good because that's less drama for those just trying to melow out.

14. hell yeah that would be tha shit

15. You didn't happen to notice this thread is two years old... did you?

16. awww fuck my bad 2yr old

17. haha, it's all good.