Reefer Madness!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Terpsichore, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Ok, so I just watched Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical last night... I have to post on it.. seriously... you so want to see this movie!!! It has Allan Cumming (Son of the Mask, Garfield) in it as well as Neve Campbell and the guy who does the voice for the crypt keeper in tales from the crypt... It is great!!! I laughed the whole time... I think every stoner has the responsibility to see this movie!! I mean you should know what you're up against!! LoL

"Listen to Jesus, Jimmy... Just say no to the marijuana..." oh sorry, just singing along...
    ;) Seriously.. anyone else seen this movie? Anyways, just thought I'd share... hope you like it as much as I did.

~ Terpsichore

2. check out the original movie also..

its freakin hilarious....the special effects were.....cutting edge..

3. Alright.. I'll try to find the original...if it's anything close to this, I have to see it!! Thank you... I downloaded the music and burned it onto a disc.. I'm currently singing along to the reefer madness song.. "Coming in like communists..it's knocking at our doors...turning all our children into hooligans and whores... "

~ Terpsichore

4. Awsome... Thank you.. I'm already DLing it... well, trying to DL it...I love this city!!

~ Terpsichore