Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reefer madness

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PintyHet, Aug 12, 2004.

1. OMG this is some funny shit i wish i could smoke like that! be like MMM PUF puffp ufpuffffffpufpuf damn bet i'd start coughing.....and wtf is he doing in that car?! omg 50 mph?! nooooo thud hahahahahahaha hahaha you guys gotta see this. smoke a bowl or so before hand though fixes it right up

:Edit: i wish i was that piano player

2. I smoked a blunt before I watched it and I was scared. Then I fell asleep.

3. it is kind of creepy i guess

4. hah the piano player.. that man is sick!!

i've only seen the clips shown in the movie "grass" but the one's i've seen are disturbing, ignorant, and funny at the same time..

piano is the pimpenist instrument of them all if you can play it right..

5. worst movie ever.. i thought it was gonna be funny to watch. i blazed before i sat down to watch it and got up to the part where he hits the guy on the street in his car (special effects were great, lol) and then i got so bored and just turned it off...

6. haha i love it! i bought the color DVD and its awesome hahaha.

i just like showing it to my buddies while we blaze :D

those people smoke like fucking chimneys!

7. I love the movie, but i think everyone should know that the movie was made to be played up. I read some article where they talked to the director, and he said they tried to make it like that..... still a funny fucking movie though

it says something about how they played it up at that site you can d/l it from

8. i just get a kick out of the fact it was made in 1935.

i always try to think what blazing must of been like back then? the same? sketchier? easier?

9. I always pretend I'm going back in time, so having lived and toked in 1935 (almost technically), I must say it was...

GREAT...
    :D

Although my friends thought I was Satan's spawnling...
    Eventually I lost my job and the wife left me...
    She insisted it was my marijuana mutated sperm that made the baby retarded...

Eventually my head exploded after I jumped out the 5th floor window of my empty office...

10. 1936? no?

anyways, you all know why the movie was made the way it was.. it's a large exaggeration to make people believe that pot was making people go insane instantly after one toke as if it were rock.. remember the time period when the movie was made, that's always an important factor when watching movies.. it was made a year before american prohibition (1937).. i think it may have helped the anti-pot movement in the states.. it's pure propaganda but these days people just laugh at it because it's so rediculous.. take it with a grain of salt.. :D and a bowl of weed.. :D

11. Heh, my mom bought me that movie, it's not that good, I keep getting bored with it :\

12. definatley easier man... seing as how it was legal and all..... ..:D... ;)....

..ya that movies pretty stupid/funny/ignorant.... and it pisses me off somewhat ....because of how stupid/funny/ignorant it is.....

13. We got it for my friends birthday. I happen to think it's hilarious. Especially when smoking bowls while watching.

14. I can't stand that movie, or anything like it. Freevibe just
    pisses me off.

15. ...:) man..I love that freevibe commercial where the dude forgets to pick up his brother. I was watching it onc e in my living room and after it was over my brother looked at me and said "would you understand?" man...it was some funny shit...man...I'm thirsty :)

16. yeah, the documentary 'grass' was a pretty good film, my band's thinkin about covering the song, 'reefer man' there's a clip of the song in the movie, it's an aweosme song... sry I'm babbling... i smoked a lot today and i'm not done yet...

17. i assume you guys are watching the color version??

oh jesus how i wish everyone i knew blew out a differant color of smoke!! id want blue so bad!

and how cool would it be to see a chick blow out a nice pink rip :D