Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Redwood kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Anyone know this strain's genetics? I would post pics but my app isn't working. I just got some Redwood, Platinum, and Chem dog:D, ill put some pics up when they get everything back working. But i've read that this strain is named this because it is originally from Redwood, Ca. and I've also read that its a "Woody (Woody Harrelson) Kush" crossed with an OG.:confused: Anybody familiar?
    :smoke:

2. I've looked around for them myself, most people I talk to think it's just some Kush that a grower started in Redwood, Leafly doesn't have any genetics, I assume thats why.

3. I love Leafly!

4. I've had woody kush before which is supposedly OG kush x Hindu Kush x Master Kush. Nice stone but nothing super potent.