Reducing the amount of site visits

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by danlou84, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Just found my new spot

I'm in the belief of the less visits to the site the better and I came across those solitabs you put under the plants in the soil and they feed them through growth thus reducing the need for you to manually feed.

Are these any good?

And what else can be done to reduce the visits?

If I can visit once a week that would be good, I know some people visit everyday!

Also anything else you can do?

Mother nature and her rain I'm guessing I could skip a water when it rains?

Also I'm in the uk

2. Feeding is pretty much irrelevant to site visits seeing as you will have to water far more frequently than nutes. You could probably get away with weekly watering in big pots if its not too hot and if it rains you can consider them watered. Apart from that mix a decent bit of perlite in the soil to retain water and if you want to go all out you could devise some kind of automated watering system, maybe something like this:

http://thegardensuperstore.co.uk/acatalog/info_G77.html

3. I visit only once a week, and so far so good :)
    Get your site perfect before you plant, that way you wont have to spend unnecessary time out there.

A good thick layer of mulch, a few water crystals if your in a pretty dry climate,
    and a good soil mix will all help you water/visit less often.
    People make automatic watering systems too if you look around :)

Come visit my journal if you'd like to get an idea of how ive done things this season.
    42o