Redneck potheads unite your wild wilderness adventures.

Discussion in 'General' started by Gascan32, Feb 20, 2009.

1. One time I was on a fishing trip in Cali and later around the campfire that night I decided to toke it out with my older cousins little did I know how potent this dank weed was. I have unfortunatly been arested twice and some how this weed hit me at one of those parnoid stages when this church camp next to use comes over through the forest our way. (I thought they were cops) I book-it into the dead forest as fast as I can and as far as I can when the parnoia wears off I start to wonder where the fuck am I. Then I hear a dog in the forest running and panting. So here I am in the middle of nowhere, with an imaginary dog chasing me, with no light besides this blood red lamp on my head. Well for about an hour I am hiding behind a tree about a mile from my campsite with my friends and cousins looking for me when I decide to find my way back which by the way was one of the most soul touching experiences with nature a person could have experienced. Especially when I turned off the head lamp and listined to nature.

2. Wow, what a fucking adventure... lol