Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Redecarbing..

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hylux, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hi guys, just wanted to ask for some advice. I just made a batch of cannaoil in a rush (only had a specific amount of time to make it in) and as a result I don't think I decarbed enough (the material was fresh). The product barely gives me the desired effect, so I was wondering if anyone had advice on what to do. In the past I had left the oil in the oven for an extended amoumt of time (2-3 hours) after I fucked a batch up, and it seemed to help a lot. However I'm not sure if it was just a fluke, does anyone have any advice on this? Thanks

2. Try freezing it over night make sure the center is frozen. Defrost and add 1tsp of soy lethicin per cup put it back in the oven for 45-1 hr. Titrate if it needs more freeze and heat again. Good luck and happy Monday.

3. That happened to me too before.. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app