Reddish spots on leaves and veins, help please, pictures

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by official, Sep 17, 2011.

1. week 3 of flowering, at day 10 got powder mold, made a mistake spraying for pm and bugs while lights were on (1000 hps) ever since leaves dont look right (check pix) and overall look pale with whitish spots (after effect from burn ? )
    Flushed a few days ago, last feed 4 days ago, yesterday RO water + CalMag 1 liter per plants (suspecting it could also be deficiency)
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as i am not sure what exactly is affecting my plants (maybe more than one thing)
    Current RH 45 to 50 %, temp 80.

Attached Files:

• 030.jpg
      030.jpg
      File size:
      541.8 KB
      Views:
  2. They're looking good to me, the white spots are like you said probably light burns from water drops. Its not going to kill your plants though, so dont sweat it too much. I can't see anything in the pics, probably due to being to far away and the hps color. If you think I might be missing something take a closer pic outside the tent, or adjust the color settings on your camera.

Also, I would avoid foliar spraying now that you're in flowering, you probably dont want any mold forming on your buds.

3. Thanks qualitysense, i will get a few close pix and post them in a couple hours..took all my plants outside today for a little sunshine, fresh air and tender loving care....i cant help but laugh at how paranoid i am with my girlz LoL.