RedBull's CFL grow, 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RedBullGotWings, Apr 9, 2008.

1. so i have some floros and some cfl and im using some bag seed.
    they are 2 weeks old from when they first touched water...

this is my baby it was the nicest sprout i had.
    it got a little burned by the CFL's yesterday, but it seems to have came back pretty good so far.
    [​IMG]

and i'd like yalls opinion on these next 2 pics.
    see those yellow leaves? i think its because i missed watering once but i think i cought it in time.
    what do you guys think?
    oh ya and could they be like that cuz they need bigger pots? im gonna get some tomorrow anyway, i was just curious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks in advance for all your input
    p.s. they're starting to smell :)
    ~RedBull

2. They look awesome to me! Don't know about the yellowing, I doubt it is underwatering though, that never seems to be a problem.

3. bump.
    please could i get some feedback on these plants guys?
    what do yall think. please!

4. Maybe it is overwatering actually. You think that's possible ? I know yellowing of bottom leaves is a sign of overwatering, I just did it to my plant, I think.

5. What kinda soil?? more info!

check my sig too

6. im sorry... its just some cheap potting soil form wal-mart.
    its neutral and has some perilite in it. not as much as i would like but some.
    im using some cottomeal hi-yeild fert. its 6-1-1
    but.. i saved one of them and the other died.
    i did the same thing to both so i donno what the problem was.

7. im also doing a CFL grow using 2x26watt cfls (200 watt equiv) and im no expert but more than likely you dont need to feed you plant anything at all right now except H20 (water).................i had my plant in a party cup..gave it no nutes..just seed starter with no nutes at all in it until it was this big............................................http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...0089-whats-wrong-my-plant-6pics-plantpic5.jpg ........ that the day that i transplanted it into a bigger pot and have only watered with nutes one time and they were extremely diluted....1 tbsp of powder in a 2 1/2 gallon jug....im going to start feeding it on a light mix regularly soon though....dont want to get nute burns though because im using miracle grow and those already have a bit of nutes