--Red wood-chips as mulch--

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Grapes_of_wrath, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Hey, i was just thinking about adding a layer of those red wood chips to the top of my bucket to slow down transpiration. im not sure if theyre died red or if theyre just cedar, and i dont know what they will do to my baby. if this isnt a good idea could anyone tell me what else will work? alright, cool, peace. :smoking:

2. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1789175" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Grapes_of_wrath</TD><TD class=alt2>--Red wood-chips as mulch--
    <HR>Hey, i was just thinking about adding a layer of those red wood chips to the top of my bucket to slow down transpiration. im not sure if theyre died red or if theyre just cedar, and i dont know what they will do to my baby. if this isnt a good idea could anyone tell me what else will work? alright, cool, peace. :smoking: </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dead leafs,grass anything that is organic and dead.

Cheers for eaars