Red Veins & Edges on new Big Bang

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by robear, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I'm starting a Big Bang from Green House, and at about one week old I see red veins and edges on the leaves, she's only had water and 24 hour 100w daylight cfl 2 inches away.

I hope this is from the strain, yet this is my first time buying seeds, I used the same set up for good bag seeds and had great results.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like the start of a nitrogen abundance......maybe

are you feeding it anything?

3. Thanks, I have not feed her because I thought it was too soon and the soil is a good organic potting soil.
    So you think there's too much nitrogen?

4. Id plant that and get it out of that felt pot. Those things suck.

5. Wow, that thing looks over-watered with a touch of nute burn. Let her dry out a bit and only feed plain water for at least a week. If using tap, add 1/4 tspn per gallon.

New seedlings do not need much water as it only drowns the plant leading to ph swing and then nute lockout. Looks like your halfway to dead. Apply the technique listed above.

6. Update::
    ok, so it was over watering,
    in the past I would let the pots sit in water with no issues but this potting soil just turned to mud and over watered.

Now you can see this plant has rebounded and is nice, It's only 5" high but thick just the why I like it... Big Bang from Green House!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Well done grasshoppa