red rock

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Mar 12, 2006.

1. i read up on erowids about "red rock opium" and how its a myth. how many people auctually KNEW this? i have alot of people who are looking for it.

i think its a dirtball to pass off 15 dollar inscence as an opiate but im broke and owe people money.

fuck thats too shitty i cant do that. but i also could turn 15 bucks into 300 real easily.... NO I CANT DO THAT!

sorry im sorta contradicting myself aloud, but i sprinkled some over my last bowl and i deffinatley felt effects. id recomend trying it.

i also her somepeople auctually cook it up with opiates.. has anyone else herd ofthis?

if you wanna see what im talking about when i said the "red rock" myth heres the link: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/opiates/opiates_myth1.shtml

2. omfg my friend knows its a myth and will still pay 5 bucks a gram for it! wtf? i can get it on ebay for 16 bucks an ounce!

3. id buy some too

just cause I think it might have some substance in it that makes you get the codeine high, cant be allllll myth can it? gonna have to find out myself sometime

4. its not all fake. iv smoked it before.
    the problem is, alot of people sell the incense as redrock.
    if you have the option, black tar is better anyways

5. well i bought some that was cut with pure opium! wow i think im gonna turn it into cash! he gave it to me for 3 bucks a gram and street price aorund here is 15 a gram!

6. It just doesn't contain opium. It is very real, and has very real effects, just, the effects aren't from opium.

Yes, I knew Redrock was Dragon's Blood Incense. I still buy and use it. The Effects, I find, are quite enjoyable. A bowl to the face, topped with Dragons Blood, or "Redrock" as they like to call it, is quite strong. Afterwards, I have trouble speaking clearly and correctly, or completing rational thought. I feel very light and floaty.

On that note, I'm about to Spark a bowl laden with Redrock. ^_^

7. Can ya pm me where ya can usually find that incense

8. IAS sells it for $4/ounce.

9. What type of local stores would have this?

10. Hehe, never knew red rock worked, I always stayed away from it cause I heard it was fake.. Maybe ill have to test it out for the hell of it.

11. Headshops, Incense Shops... I get mine at a "Folk Magic" store.

12. Probably the same stores that sell regular insense. Or one of those indian dudes that sells stuff out of a cart, some malls have that I've noticed (just some guy at a table or cart selling stuff from India like wooden boxes, tie-die and designed tapestries, insense, jewelry from india, etc).

13. A headshop called High Tides is around me, ima give them a call sometime today and ask :)

14. Sounds good man. That's where I found my reference to my source (at a local headshop, not High Tides... LoL.)

15. I'm sitting in my comp chair right now, with the window open. I have smoked about half a bowl laden with Dragons Blood. My body feels very light, and my mind feels very level. It almost feels as if I'm going to be sucked out the window and float the fuck away. LoL. It's a very odd feeling.

My offical conclusion:

I'm in love with downers.

16. My headshop doesnt have it or know where it is. I called an incense store in my area and they're not open yet.

Im going to find some today if it kills me

edit: all incense stores I could find are a considerable drive from me, damnittttt

17. wow is it REALLY that effective? is it at all possible its a placebo? thats what erowids suggests is that its mostly a placebo. but if you dont htink it is then ill deff try some!

buy some online. thats what im doing. eBay has some wicked good deals. ebay technicly isnnt a competitor link is it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/16-oz-DRAGONS-B...253348835QQcategoryZ35834QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

18. I don't know if it's a placebo, or if it has something in it that is psychoactive in intself, or even if the Erowid peeps fucked up and it contained some type of opiate or relative... but whatever it is, it is working. Everyone who has smoked the stuff with me agrees - it's some positivly good shit.

19. yea I know it works otherwise all these peeps wouldnt use it ;D

20. yeah its a known fact red rock isnt real. . however if you get some in powdrer form and it has a red-brownish tint thats the inscence cut with trew opium latex. my friend buys opium and cuts it with dragons blood resin to make it real opium. it sells for the price people sell "red rock" for.

maybe it can be re crystalized to rock form but i dunno. dragons blood still fucks you up good. once i found it was that i tried it. still auctual effects that are damn worth trying atleast once. the true cut opiate stuff is a totally different effect. sprinkle some of that on a bowl and its like a mild - medium hallucinogenic trip that similar to 2C-B or shrooms while poping a vic and a morphine tab, but feel all floaty and just overall good and nothing can bring you down but wicked stoned. im gonna sell(donate) this shit.

edit: auctually my friend told me that Daemomorops Draco the plant that dragons blood resin comes from is a relative to something in the opiate family but doesnt auctually test positive for any opiates becauase of its relation. it hase a chemical in it call daemomorphin which causes your brain to do some cool shit and a mild hallucinogen in high doses. Hes a botanist... he went to school for this shit.