Red Rock opium or dragons blood

Discussion in 'General' started by billigreen, Nov 12, 2008.

1. is there such thing as red rock opium, or it may be called by another name. i heard read oak opium. but i did some reasurch and found one article that states that there is no such thing as red rock, that all red rock is dragons blood incense. its melted off the berries and dried into shapes. i read the discription of it and it was right on. so i was wondering what everybody thought. i tried some with weed and it definitly changes the high but the article also said that dragons blood could have that effect.

2. I remember a crack head from around the way asking ''who got that red rock''

I always wondered what the hell he was talking about.

3. Red rock opium may exist, but its usually just inscence.

4. lol people sell little pieces of incense as red opium?

Dunno shit about opium but thats great. Does it smell like an incense?

5. I am 100% sure red rock opium is just an incense with opium in it..... it will not get you high. Besides opium, in the US, is very hard to come by. I have found that alot of people will take a tar ball and roll H into it to make it more powerful than regular opium. I myself have come across opium though but i have recently started to question it.

Its basically black tastes of flowers or somewhat naturally good taste. I am about to try a purifying method that involes buring the opium and then filtering it to give you a more potent light brown powder. The process basically cleans out the extra plant matter.

My black tar opium is in the form of dried ooze that seeps out of a poppy plant when cut. After this ozze drys for a week or so it become my black tar opium.

Any experieced GC members should offer insight onto what they think.

6. Dragons blood is a resin from some tropical pine tree.
    Its blood red and comes in chunks.
    Theres no opium in it at all.
    I make incense with it, ive smoked it

It tastes good but wont get you high